Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wow, it's been almost a whole month since the last time I blogged anything in here. Hey, we got a coupla of the new movies in that were soooo popular that everyone was asking about them. The first one "Twilight" on dvd was viewed by yours trully and I never got through it, slow slow and did I mention? slow!! But the youngsters like it and if they wanna watch a slow, terribly slow movie, then this movie is for them. (I had also tried to read the book, same thing......slow and couldn't hold my attention). The other movie we got in was "Marley and Me". Now there is a reason that I never watched "Old Yeller". I don't particularly like tear-jerkers. But "Marley and Me" was not only a wonderful written story, but the entire movie was dangerously close to being G rated. I was trully impressed. Welp, gotta go shush some folks, that's my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment